Sunday, September 2, 2012

9 weeks to go!

Starting tomorrow there are 9 more weeks to go until the marathon! Sounds like plenty of time but in reality it's not much at all.
I'm proud of how far I've come since last year. I'm still slow as all hell but I'm so much stronger. I'm also smaller! As of today, I'm 23 pounds smaller than last year's marathon.

So for the next 9 weeks I'm going to do this blog a bit differently. I'm going to continue to post weekly after my weekend long run. I'll give a brief review of the week's training. So here goes:

Monday: 3 miles and ChaLEAN Extreme (CLX) Fat Blaster
Tuesday: CLX Recharge (light yoga/stretching) and I've Got Abs
Wednesday: 4.8 miles, CLX Burn #3 and Ab Burner
Thursday: 4.8 Miles, CLX Burn Intervals
Friday: CLX Burn #2 & CLX Burn it Off (major sciatic nerve flare up - as in saw white for a second as the pain radiated through my body. Not good.)
Saturday: 3 mile walk, CLX Recharge, and Ab Burner
Sunday: 14 miles - really painful back pain and some tummy troubles.

Back to work Tuesday. Looks like I'll be waking up around 4:45am to do strength or cross training. My runs will take place after school when I get home around 5pm. Extended day sucks. I'm going to need an IV drip of caffeine.

That's all for now. Thanks to those of you who continue to support me in some way - it doesn't go unnoticed and it's much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment