Thursday, January 7, 2010

So much love!

I'm so excited by the showing of support! I still have a ways to go to reach 100% but to be able to get to 53% in about 2 days is shocking. Makes me breathe a little easier (especially since I personally pay the difference)...
I know a lot of people don't know the "story". It's not like it was a secret but it's also something that we just don't bring up usually. And when deciding on how to start fundraising I knew the writing would have to be persuasive (thank you Michelle!) but at the same time, I don't want people to feel obligated. But really, if you don't donate than you're an ass :)
Seriously, I don't like the pity thing so that's not what my goal was. I want people to realize that there are fights going on in this world that they are not aware of but this is their chance to do a little something to help out.
Thanks again for all the love & support. I'm an emotional person anyway but this keeps choking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment