Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Layer upon layer

It's friggin cold.
2 pairs of running pants, 1 tank, 2 long sleeve running shirts, a heavy-duty hoodie, a hat, gloves, scarf and the most fabulous tube socks you've ever seen.
How was I even able to move? Not so well so I cut my run a tad short...forgot tissues, my face was ice cold and frozen and it was DARK. But I had to do it. So much better to have the fresh air hit my lungs.
After my little freak out last night - and then the rearranging of all the bedroom furniture in order to get the treadmill away from the radiator - I still was not able to run on the treadmill.
I DON'T GET ANYWHERE.
I will endure the friggin cold. At least I can do my long runs in the daylight.

1 comment:

  1. I DIG the cold! I've definitely had to bundle up for some of my runs, and even though it is getting into spring, I've got all my stuff in my bags under our tour bus, as we keep finding cold in various places...

    ...and I CAN'T get locked out due to a little chill!

    As for running in the dark, our bus doesn't get in that early; maybe you should strap a spotlight to your head...just in case???

    Ya gotta believe!

    ReplyDelete