Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Accountable

So I think the best way for me to do this is to BORE the hell out of you by keeping you informed on my eating and my workouts. I'm not going to do this daily - most likely weekly - but just to get this started here it goes...
Yesterday (Monday 2/15/10) - I couldn't tell you what I ate since I can't remember. I do know that I had a veggie burger on an arnold sandwich thin and a veggie/spinach salad for dinner. And I ran 2 miles.

Today (Tuesday 2/16/10) - coffee w/fat free half & half, protein shake (125 calories), lowfat vanilla yogurt & small handfull of back to nature plain granola, 2 Tbls. of my weird lemon concoction in my water, 1/2 cantaloupe, 2 wasa crackers, 1 laughing cow cheese, 1/2 cup cabbage salad with apple cider vinegar dressing, another weird lemon concoction, a few grapes, 1 string cheese, veggie burger on toasted rye and veggie salad...and 2 chocolate chip cookies. In total I drank a little less then a gallon of water - this is my usual. OH! And I had about a cup of coconut water. I'm done for the night now.
50 minutes of Budokon. I love this - it's been a while and my hips are letting me know it's been too long.

Tomorrow I will eat about the same minus the chocolate chip cookies since there are none left. And no cabbage salad since another teacher brought it in for us and it's all gone. It's a run day so I'll be running about 2.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment