Saturday, April 2, 2011

Colon Cancer Challenge

I'm a week late in writing about last weekend's race - sorry about that - things have been a little hectic.
OK - so last Sunday my mom and I did the Colon Cancer 4 mile Challenge in Central Park. It was a beautiful day! We had a good time.
My Nike Free sneakers are awesome! I realized that I DISLIKE the Mizunos I got so I'm going to keep them at school to use when I walk/run/etc in the gym.
A bunch of my coworkers are doing the Tough Mudder - I won't be able to join them since it's the Sunday after the marathon but I am going to be part of their team - I'll just be the cheering section! And maybe we can do some training together 1 day a week at lunch in the gym,
I have no race this weekend luckily. I've had bad sinus issues for about 2 weeks which just makes me tired and unmotivated. It probably doesn't help that the friggin' cold weather is still here too.
I have to get my butt in gear...which I say all the time. But I really do.
Next weekend is the Scotland 10k - my mom is making us kilts. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment